We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

baku water park

Which Caleta de Fuste hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
GALWAY
Level Contributor
60 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
baku water park

just want to get people's opinion on the park

we want to go to it but am a bit worried because have read so much negative things about it?

is it that bad?

thanks

Jonathan

Newtownards, United...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
8,139 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: baku water park

I think it is a bit expensive, seeing as everything is extra once you get in, save yourself some money and go to the dunes, the beach is fantastic, and it's "free".

Fuerteventura...
Level Contributor
837 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: baku water park

Hi there, I'm afraid to say that I agree it is expensive for what you get, particularly when you are used to water parks in other places of the world, but it the best that Fuerteventura has to offer.

They are trying to offer deals although they may not be enough to tempt you www.leisurezone.es/fvkids.html

Bawtry, United...
Level Contributor
386 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: baku water park

We went as a family of 8 whilst on holiday ( 6 adults and two teenagers) its quite expensive,however we all had a good day and the kids especially enjoyed it as a holiday treat. I agree that the sand dunes are great but the kids do like water parks.

GALWAY
Level Contributor
60 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: baku water park

well i am 29 and my girlfriend is 24 so no kids here tho my girlfriend may debate that! i can't swim tho but i dont think this should be a problem?

Bawtry, United...
Level Contributor
386 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: baku water park

No its not an issue not to be able to swim, the slide come into water about chest height ( I am 5ft8) and I am 38 and enjoyed it too. Its not something we usually do when visting the island however as I explained we had taken my nephews so we were really going for them. Saying that I would go again even if they werent with us. I agree that they shouldnt charge for addionnal rings etc when you are in the park but there were plenty of the free ones with no queues available. In my opionion its not the best water park in the world but for £20 approx you will have a good day out.

PS we took our own food and even though we read when there you are not supposed to everyone was eating sandwhiches etc too

Newquay, United...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: baku water park

I would NOT recommended Baku water park to anyone!! We have just come back from our holiday and took a trip to the park and it was truly awful. It was dirty, tatty and I felt unsafe on some of the rides!!

I thought it was expensive for the amount there and they even had the cheek to charge for sun beds and rings!!

I wanted to walk straight back out and demand our money back but I thought the conversation would be difficult with the language issue and we gave it a try. We left before lunch and went into town which helped save the afternoon at least.

All in all, this is the worst water park that both my self and fiancé have ever been to and I would not waste your money and give it a miss. There are plenty of other excursions on offer in Fuerteventura and I would recommend looking at them instead!

If you do want an amazing water park to go to then Siam Park in Tenerife is out of this world and much better value!

7. Re: baku water park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2011, 06:17