We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coral do Vau

Birmingham, United...
8 posts
Save Topic
Coral do Vau

A new company is working with the people at Coral Do Vau located in Praia do Vau and as an opening offer they are offering a free meal at II timone and a free bottle of wine for each booking confirmed through the winter.They have great rates and a friend of mine says that they are a great company www.algarve-connections.com if its of interest to anyone.

achill
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coral do Vau

They seem a bit exspensive to me,i just had a look and can get them for 200euro cheaper for 14 nights with Booking.com.Thanks for the information anyway.

Birmingham, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Coral do Vau

hi Archie, seems strange i just checked and for 7 nites in october they are the same price as booking .com for the same period and they are offering a free meal and bottle of wine at a local restuarant. Tried both for 14 nites and both the same price except the free meal

achill
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coral do Vau

I did not no it was for winter dates i am going in september,that is when i checked for and have to say you get lovley meals in timone restaraunt.

Birmingham, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Coral do Vau

hi Gingerachill

from what i understand the free meals offer is only if it is booked via www.algarve-connections.com as thats the arrangement set up with the owner of timone, algarve-connections and the owners at Coral do vau. So if you havent booked and paid for it book it via algarve connections which is the same price and get a free meal.

achill
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coral do Vau

I have booked and paid for september 700euro for two weeks Algarve connections 200euro more for same dates.

Birmingham, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Coral do Vau

hi i emailed the Coral as couldnt beleive you got two weeks for €700 euros in september, plus i emailed algarve-connections the rate per day from all was sept 1st to 15 €85 per day so 14 days would be €1,190 and 16 to the 30sept is €63 so would be €882 the rates offered by algarve-connections and booking.com and Coral are all the same.So the best deal is still as i said and connections are not dearer by €200 and they offer the meal

but if you can get booking that cheap let me know where and will book

achill
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coral do Vau

I already told you booking.com and booked it in may 2010 for september.

Birmingham, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Coral do Vau

oh i see maybe they have changed rates since as you got a really great deal

achill
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Coral do Vau

When we were in praia do vau last may,we went into coral do vau and asked receptionist for a price for september and she told us 50euro a night 1bed,75euro a night 2bed.So they must of changed there prices.

Birmingham, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Coral do Vau

yes believe so they emailed me to say 1st to 15th sept €85 for a T1 and €105 for a T2 and 16th to the 30th sept €63 for a T1 and €78 for a T2 these were all per night, anyway you got a brilliant deal!! I belive the people at www.algarve-connections.com have a deal with them as no one else is offering the meal, anyway hope you have great time there i have heard its brilliant there.

Get answers to your questions about Praia da Rocha
Recent Conversations