We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santorini

Salford, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
9 reviews
Santorini

I am in Stalis and thinking of booking a day trip to Santorini. Has anyone done it and can offer advice or opinions?

Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
1. Re: Santorini

It is 127 miles from Heraklion to Santorini so no chance of a day trip.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
41 reviews
2. Re: Santorini

There are many day trips to Santorini at the agents about E100 . I love Santorini if you really want to go go for it. Not sure how long you get there but it will be a nice boat ride which I always love when in Greece.

Runcorn, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: Santorini

We did it 2 years ago, on an organised trip. It was about 90€ and an early start but the high speed cat was really smooth. The guides have the best knowledge of the island and was worth having a look at Santorini for future holidays. My sister booked an over night trip and didn't have the guided tour, just wanted to go to Oia and Thira.Her cost was more than ours but she thought It was worth it. She's gone back today for a week.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: Santorini

Complete waste of money, particularly when UK has direct flighst to Santorini. The return ferry fare alone to Santorini is 130 Euros 1p return, (excursions also use these ferries) which includes 5 boring hours on an enclosed ferry with nowt but open sea.

Santorini is very useful, but as the basis for island hopping in the Cyclades group of islands.

Edited: 09 September 2017, 18:10
5. Re: Santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2018, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations