We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dentist or chemist? Help please!

Level Contributor
130 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Dentist or chemist? Help please!

Hi I'm on holiday here now and one of my fillings has came out we've still got a week left and I really need a temporary filling until I return to the UK. Does anyone know if chemists here sell the temp filling kits like back home and where the biggest chemist I may find one is?

Or if I can visit a dentist here and have a temporary one done.

I'm not in pain but really need it sorting as it's quite a big hole in my tooth now!! Thanks for your help.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
336 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dentist or chemist? Help please!

Hi Rachel I think there is a qualified dentist at the medical centre in Stalis, or there is a dentist in Hersonissos I think it is behind the Spar its called Gentledental ? hope you get it sorted I lost a filling in Lanzarote one year and had a temporary one put in .

2. Re: Dentist or chemist? Help please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2018, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations