We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar Prices?

fleetwood
Level Contributor
459 posts
2 reviews
Bar Prices?

HI does anyone have a rough idea of drink prices in bars please? Lager? a spirit with a mixer? oh and the odd cocktail ? Many thanks.

Bridgend County...
Level Contributor
360 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Bar Prices?

I put together a trip report after a visit to Stalis in 2015 and there are prices for most of the bars we visited. Some of the price info might be a little out of date but I don't think things have changed that much since (we went back in 2016 and prices were still the same).

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g644…

Jamie

fleetwood
Level Contributor
459 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Bar Prices?

Thank you Jamie

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Bar Prices?

June 2017. Beer 2.5 to 4.5 euro. 500ml. Bottles. Draft 0.5euro more. retsina 5-6 euro. cocktails 6euro.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
4. Re: Bar Prices?

We are here now, on average a pint of local beer and a Malibu and Coke is €7.50!

Cocktails can be €5 upwards!!

fleetwood
Level Contributor
459 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Bar Prices?

So that is more expensive than back home, thank you

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
12,383 posts
87 reviews
6. Re: Bar Prices?

Don't forget the Malibu will be 2 or 3 times the single measure you would get st home.

Shropshire
Level Contributor
148 posts
17 reviews
7. Re: Bar Prices?

I didn't know that! Does that pretty much apply to all spirits everywhere in Crete?

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
3,667 posts
83 reviews
8. Re: Bar Prices?

I would say everywhere in Europe! You very rarely see British optics behind bars, just bottles the barmen pour out of. Your measure depends how generous they are feeling, or how steady a hand they have,

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
9. Re: Bar Prices?

I'm in Stalis now. Lager between 2E - 4E depending if Mythos or cheaper lager. Shorts with mixers between 3.50E - 5E & cocktails between 5E - 8E. Soft drinks are a killer between 2.30E - 4E!! All prices depend on the bar & short measures vary from weak to strong.

10. Re: Bar Prices?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2018, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations