We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage

Blackpool
Level Contributor
64 posts
15 reviews
Luggage

Hi does anybody have any experience of getting from bus stop on main road in baska voda to hotel (looking at grand slavia) with a 22k suitcase!? is it far/awkward? Thank you

6 replies to this topic
Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Split, Cavtat, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sarajevo, Mostar, Zagreb
Level Contributor
8,217 posts
516 reviews
1. Re: Luggage

Around 3/4 km walk downhill, Put Kapelice, then Zrinsko-Frankopanska street. the hotel is marked with no. 71 (its street number) here on the map, immediately next to San Martin restaurant: openstreetmap.org/#map=18/43.35681/16.95261

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,217 posts
516 reviews
2. Re: Luggage

PS if it's too long/heavy, call one of two local taxi services (these are local mobile phone nos, dial +385 before 9 with no zero, thus +38598 or +38591)

http://baskavoda.hr/hr/taxi

Blackpool
Level Contributor
64 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Luggage

Excellent thank you so much i will take a look.

Durham
Level Contributor
5,808 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: Luggage

In high season there are some local buses between Split and Makarska that leave the coastal highway and go through the resort centres of Brela, Baska Voda etc.

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,217 posts
516 reviews
5. Re: Luggage

Here at the bottom you also have the local buses timetable Makarska-Baska Voda from summer 2017. Not very reliable, I must say - in September 2017 I waited 1 1/2 hrs for the bus from Tucepi to Podgora

Blackpool
Level Contributor
64 posts
15 reviews
6. Re: Luggage

Hello everyone thank you very much. Handy to know the local bus available if not reliable! The map link is great i haven't come across that particular map site before.

Reply to: Luggage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Baska Voda
Recent Conversations