We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in Alvor

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding in Alvor

Hi my daughter is thinking of getting married in Alvor next year. We're looking for ideas for ceremony and reception locations.

Sagres
Level Contributor
295 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding in Alvor

Something like this?

pousadas.pt/historic-hotels-portugal/pt/pous…

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding in Alvor

Hello there, I'm getting married in Alvor in July this year...private message me if I can be of any help to you !

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding in Alvor

My aunt organised her whole wedding herself in the Pestana Dom Joao in November 2011. She rented out all the villas for the family. She had the ceremony in the gardens beside the beach and had the dinner and reception in Buzio. The best wedding I have ever been at! If you have any questions, message me, I was with her for most of the organisation!

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding in Alvor

Hi Annette,

Congratulations on the wedding. I found a website that has some great vendors for your wedding in Portugal, is the www.ourweddinginportugal.com . I hope it will help.

Kiss katie

donegal
Level Contributor
5 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding in Alvor

Hi my son getting married in Alvor june 2014. Church in Alvor n reception I. Tivillio Marina portmao.they jus back dem Alvor they loved it.she got hair trials,makeup trials,they are

Making a wed site for guests information on hotels apartments.fantastic band they got seen them in Dublin January Twin Flames they seen them last week playing in Alvor.there also a girl out there that u can hire for the wedding rather bringing it abroad,favours etc.private message me for more

donegal
Level Contributor
5 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding in Alvor

Hi my son getting married in Alvor june 2014. Church in Alvor n reception I. Tivillio Marina portmao.they jus back dem Alvor they loved it.she got hair trials,makeup trials,they are

Making a wed site for guests information on hotels apartments.fantastic band they got seen them in Dublin January Twin Flames they seen them last week playing in Alvor.there also a girl out there that u can hire for the wedding rather bringing it abroad,favours etc.private message me for more

donegal
Level Contributor
5 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding in Alvor

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wedding in Alvor

Thanks for your message but we are actually leaving today and getting married on Thursday...if you need anything let us know! Twin Flames are the wedding band we chose too - lovely to hear all the good comments! :)

Erskine
Level Contributor
111 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wedding in Alvor

We are just home from alvor and there was a wedding in our hotel when we were there, it was at the Atlantic pool, over looking the sea at the prainha clube, they shut off the whole pool area and had ceremony on cliff top then meal in pool, restaurant, looked lovely, I've also seen pics of weddings in canico which again is part of the same hotel, right on the beach.. Good luck..

Portimao, Portugal
Level Contributor
1,418 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wedding in Alvor

We have recently been doing some work for simplicityevents.ie run by an Irish lady who seems very professional. Probably worth checking in with somebody like that if you have no idea where to start on these things.

Get answers to your questions about Alvor
Recent Conversations