We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

What is the weather like just now? We arrive on Saturday and would just like to know if we need to bring jackets etc.

Thanks

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Alvor
Level Contributor
2,012 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

My son just arrived home from Alvor tonight and it was pouring rain when he was leaving at mid day. You should look up the 10 day weather forecast a couple of days before you travel.

london
Level Contributor
1,724 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Have a look at this site for the 10 day forecast .. normally pretty accurate .

www.meteo.pt/en/cidadeprev10dias.jsp…

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,172 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Yesterday we had an unusual cold wind and showers. But today it's lovely again, blue sky, sun is shining and forecast looks good.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
129 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

Thanks for all your replies. Will check out weather forecasts.

Grimsby, England
Level Contributor
28 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

Just checked out this website as above from fawlboy and i am hoping its accurate, its a lot more positive than the other websites i have looked at for the next 10 days... Please be sunny !!!

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
47,552 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather

Monsoon hereabouts today, clearing up tomorrow and mainly sunny come Saturday.

7. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 06:16