We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

current weather in gran canaria

Which Puerto Rico hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool
Level Contributor
65 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
current weather in gran canaria

i am travelling to gran canaria end of july staying in amadores. i frequently check the weather on the internet can anyone tell me what current conditions are like over there every day it just seems to say thats its cloudy and 20 it never seems to change

Torquay, Devon
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: current weather in gran canaria

Hi,

Have a look here:

wunderground.com/cgi-bin/…

Gran Canaria, Spain
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: current weather in gran canaria

Very hot and sunny 30c+ in the south as normal for this time of year here I watch out for sunburn. It will be roasting hot in July.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
491 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: current weather in gran canaria

Hi

The temperature was 36oc on saturday the 14th of june thats when we where coming home unfortunately but yes it is very hot at the moment. Dont let the clouds fool you on some days as you still burn.

Contact me if you want any more info

widnes
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: current weather in gran canaria

dont worry about the weather in amadores it will be 30 plus during day and 25 at night

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,817 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: current weather in gran canaria

The BBC say its only 19 degrees?

www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?world=1301

Swansea
Level Contributor
97 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: current weather in gran canaria

We came back last week (15TH) from Puerto Rico the bbc said cloud and even rain, we had 3 cloudy afternoons and fabulous sunshine the rest of the time the weather was 27 degrees had lovely tans

Clichy, France
Level Contributor
386 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: current weather in gran canaria

Daytime is lovely, but bring a sweater or jacket for the evenings as there might be a bit chillier in the evenings and nighttime. OP is from June when there is no reason to worry about the weaher...

8. Re: current weather in gran canaria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 10:20
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico