We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PSA: skelligislands.com opens booking slots for landing tour

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
22 posts
PSA: skelligislands.com opens booking slots for landing tour
Save

Pertaining to the subject matter, skelligislands.com has released its booking slots for landing tour to Skellig Michael.

However, due to heavy traffic, the booking site is down currently. It seems LOTS of people are rushing into the website to make reservations.

Nonetheless, you may try your luck by keep refreshing the page. I was lucky to make the booking successfully. (Performing the dancing ritual to celebrate this success in front of the computer, literally.)

Meanwhile, another boat operator skellisrock.com has yet to release its booking slots for its landing tour.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
57 posts
17 reviews
25 helpful votes
1. Re: PSA: skelligislands.com opens booking slots for landing tour
Save

Do'h!! Fully booked for mid-September /cry

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2. Re: PSA: skelligislands.com opens booking slots for landing tour
Save

As of 22 March, there is still 1 available booking slot for 1 person in mid-September i.e. 18 Sept, assuming you only book for yourself.

Alternatively, please check out this thread: https://www.tripadvisor.com.my/ShowTopic-g186591-i88-k10324082-Skellig_Michael_Alternatives-Ireland.html. A fellow TA user posted a list of boat operators with contact numbers who organize landing tours to Skellig Michael. You can try your luck by making phone calls to them.

3. Re: PSA: skelligislands.com opens booking slots for landing tour

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Portmagee
More Portmagee Topics
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.