We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Athina apartments

Level Contributor
34 posts
3 reviews
Athina apartments

Am due too stay at athina apartments a belelive there is no pool bar serving food or drinks any other parts of Greece I have been it’s been prohibited not too bring drinks from outside due too tax reasons would I be able too due too the lack of pool bar if not can a use any other apartments pool bar instead thanks in advance

2 replies to this topic
Camarillo...
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
23,931 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Athina apartments

From a TA review of Athena Apartments: "Athena is self- catering. There is no bar where you can buy drinks or snacks; anything you want _you must do it yourself_". This suggests to me that bringing food and drink to the pool is not a problem there, but if you go to the reviews you can send a private message to any reviewer to ask your questions.

Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Athina apartments

There's a pool bar right on the black sand beach. Plus, every restaurant / taverna on the beach has very comfortable lounge chairs and serve you right ion the beach. I've never had a problem bringing my own drinks on a part of the beach where there is not a restaurant set up. The long black sand beach of Perissa has a lot to choose from.

Reply to: Athina apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Perissa
Recent Conversations