We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Chef - Santa Teresa

1 post
Private Chef - Santa Teresa
Save

My group is staying in Santa Teresa for a week, and I was wondering if anyone has private chef recommendations? Thank you!

5 replies to this topic
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
64,987 posts
140 reviews
45 helpful votes
1. Re: Private Chef - Santa Teresa
Save

Maybe nice to ask SEABIRD she reallyk nows the area..

Also WEFISH she is great

roadadvsiro

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
Level Contributor
2,008 posts
57 reviews
12 helpful votes
2. Re: Private Chef - Santa Teresa
Save

There are plenty of chefs to choose from and you will have to determine what type of food you would like your chef to prepare......there are vegan, seafood, meat eaters, vegetarian chefs....or do you want basic Costa Rican meals?

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
64,987 posts
140 reviews
45 helpful votes
3. Re: Private Chef - Santa Teresa
Save

Thank you wefish,,,you are the best!!

roadadvsiro

1 post
4. Re: Private Chef - Santa Teresa
Save

Hi

Hoping I can hop in here. We are looking for a local cook to make typical CR fare for dinner each night of a 10 night trip. All I can find online are professional chefs. Maybe I need to wait until we get there?

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
Level Contributor
2,008 posts
57 reviews
12 helpful votes
5. Re: Private Chef - Santa Teresa
Save

amiliken:

Costa Rican fare is basically rice, beans, a protein and salad or veggies. You can wait until you get here and find someone.....or you can order take-out casado (typical plate of the day), there are plenty of Sodas (Costa Rican restaurants) around that you can place your oder and pick it up for less than what it would cost to hire someone to cook for you.

Reply to: Private Chef - Santa Teresa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.