We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help please! Lodging in Modica/Ragusa area

Which Modica hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
4 posts
Save Topic
Help please! Lodging in Modica/Ragusa area

Hi Vagabonda, or anyone else who knows :)

Can you help me with selecting between these?

Agriturismo Il Granaio

Nacalio agriturismo

Villa Quartarella Rated

I understand that Quartarella is a B&B, not like the others here, is that correct? Of the agriturismos I listed here, which have nicer accommodations? I've seen that Nacalio and Granaio are all about the food, but that's all I know. Also, I think Granaio is 10mins drive from Modica/town, but what's the distance for the others? I'm leaving tomorrow... Many thanks!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
96,193 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help please! Lodging in Modica/Ragusa area

Hi dp202034,

I just responded to you other thread…

lodging Modica area:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187886-i343-k4355…

Villa Quartarella is lovely and only a 10-minute drive from Modica. It is a farm or masseria, and it does produce grains and beans, but it isn’t a typical agriturismo in that it only serves breakfast (B&B only), no dinner.

If you’d like dinner at an agriturismo, consider Agriturismo Il Granaio or Nacalino Agriturismo.

These are all lovely options - See what's available on such short notice...

Buona Fortuna!

Vagabonda

Philadelphia...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help please! Lodging in Modica/Ragusa area

I'm sorry, you're right, I did go ahead on a more specific tread after the first one :) After checking around a bit, availability did not seem to be much of an issue at this time, for some reason. Thanks again. PS. Also staying first night at Tenuta San Michele/Murgo when arriving from airport. Sounds lovely too. These treads & your info has been to so much help.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
96,193 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help please! Lodging in Modica/Ragusa area

Prego dp202034,

It’s early in the season, so if the agrirutismo has opened for the season, there should be availability.

Enjoy – These are all lovely!

Vagabonda

4. Re: Help please! Lodging in Modica/Ragusa area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 09:22