We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Worldmark constructin

Marysville...
2 posts
Save Topic
Worldmark constructin

Hey all!

My fiancé and I are doing our honeymoon august 26-sept 6 at the worldmark denarua Fiji. We've just found out that there is construction going on. I heard they are ripping up the pool area now. I'm wondering what else is going on and if anyone got any inside information on what might be taking place during the honeymoon time.

Thanks!

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,459 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Worldmark constructin

The following link has information regarding ongoing construction and scheduled renovation dates. Suggest you e-mail the resort with questions you have.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g612490-i10704-k53…

You should also know Denarau is not really an island. It is separated by a bridge from the island of Viti Levu by a bridge, and built on a reclaimed mangrove swamp. The beach has dark sand, murky water, and no snorkeling off the beach. Will have to take day trips to the outer islands to experience soft, white sand beaches, crystal clear blue water, and amazing snorkeling Fiji is know for.

Drinks at the resorts are pricey. To help keep the price down suggest you purchase alcohol at duty free at LAX or at the duty free shop in the Nadi Airport for having drinks in your room. We can't buy our brand of alcohol in Fiji, so take the amount allowed by customs in our checked luggage. Be sure declare any alcohol or food items you take with you. Have a look at the following link for other suggestions of what to take with you.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294331-c134773/Fiji:…

Hope this helps.

2. Re: Worldmark constructin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 21:16