We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ride share from old san juan to fajardo on march 13th

12 posts
Save Topic
Ride share from old san juan to fajardo on march 13th

We are two people looking for additional one or two travelers to share the ride from old san juan to fajardo, we are planning to take a taxi which can depart anytime between 11am to 1pm on March 13th. We are also flexible with the time as long as we can arrive at fajardo before 4pm to catch the last ferry to island Vieques. The taxi usually will cost around $80-$100 and will be divided evenly per person among us.

Or if any of you are on the same trip and have two spare seats in your car, we are willing to pay $50.

Also we will appreciate it a lot if any of you know a cheaper way for us to get to fajardo from old san juan, please let us know. Thanks in advance!

Culebra Day Trip by Catamaran from...
291 reviews
from US$113.00*
Special Offer
Old San Juan Sunset Sail
32 reviews
from US$66.50*
US$95.00
Bioluminescent Bay Kayak Adventure...
25 reviews
from US$105.00*
El Yunque Rainforest and BioBay...
123 reviews
from US$165.00*
New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ride share from old san juan to fajardo on march 13th

We are two people also looking for additional travelers to share taxi ride from old san juan to fajardo, 11am to 1pm on March 12th. . Trying to catch the 3pm ferry to Vieques

12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ride share from old san juan to fajardo on march 13th

Unfortunately we will be just arriving at San Juan on March 12th,otherwise it would be perfrct to share the ride. Please let me know if there is a difficulty getting the ferry tickets. Thx!

12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ride share from old san juan to fajardo on march 13th

Unfortunately we will be just arriving at San Juan on March 12th,otherwise it would be perfrct to share the ride. Please let me know if there is a difficulty getting the ferry tickets. Thx!

12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ride share from old san juan to fajardo on march 13th

New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ride share from old san juan to fajardo on march 13th

Thanks for the reply ....haven't had any luck yet .....all the best ..decided to take the 4:45pm Ferry to Vieques..will let you know if any issues.., have a great trip.cheers

Syracuse, New York
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Ride share from old san juan to fajardo on march 13th

Hey Kiki,

If you are still looking for one more person for March 13, I may be willing to share the ride! Let me know.

12 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ride share from old san juan to fajardo on march 13th

Great, just replied your message!

8. Re: Ride share from old san juan to fajardo on march 13th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2017, 06:17