We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bio bay in Fajardo

Graham, Washington
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
bio bay in Fajardo

we are coming in April to go on a cruise and want to do the bio bay tour but not in kayaks, is there a tour that does the tour a bigger boat? thanks!

5 replies to this topic
El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,897 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bio bay in Fajardo

There are 2 electric boat companies that usually take tour in Fajardo biobay. They haven't restarted yet (as of last week), butthey hoped to restart soon, as they were hoping more tourists would come. By April, we can only hope they have restarted. BioIsland and BabyBay Tours

Mentioned in this post
Fajardo
Fajardo
Puerto Rico
BioIsland
BioIsland
625 Reviews
Puerto Rico
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bio bay in Fajardo

Hi

we are coming March 21 for a cruise and staying 3 nights in Isla Verde. We are hoping to do Bio Bay Fajardo tour by electric boat. We are group of 12 and hoping to get two electric boats. Most of the group members not comfortable with Kayaking. How can I find out if the electric boats are operational again. I tried phoning Bio Island and not able to get hold of them.

Mentioned in this post
Isla Verde
Isla Verde
Puerto Rico
Fajardo
Fajardo
Puerto Rico
El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,897 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bio bay in Fajardo

Baby Bay will restart in March. I have not heard from Bio Island.

Graham, Washington
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bio bay in Fajardo

do you have contact info on baby bay? i have tried calling Bio Island and have not been able to get thru either.

Graham, Washington
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bio bay in Fajardo

i have had contact with someone today from Baby Bay and she said neither of the electric boats are running tours, only the kayaks

Reply to: bio bay in Fajardo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted