We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Tuolumne Meadows Visitor Center...

Which Yosemite National Park hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
17,130 posts
255 reviews
Save Topic
Parking at Tuolumne Meadows Visitor Center...

Is there any? Actually at the Visitor Center? The map I'm using, found at the link below, doesn't show a P symbol actually at the Visitor Center. But I would like to park as close as possible because I'd like to take the trail from there to Soda Springs.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/loader.cfm…

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
56,541 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at Tuolumne Meadows Visitor Center...

Yes. All the black shapes on that map are parking areas. There are also a few spots on the one way road leading in to the Visitor Center. (The entrance is on the west side.) This map shows both options: yosemite.ca.us/maps/tuolumne_meadows_map.jpg

LA
Level Contributor
9,326 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at Tuolumne Meadows Visitor Center...

Lots of parking there. Even for huge long RV's.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,130 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking at Tuolumne Meadows Visitor Center...

Thank you, both.

And that's another map for my folder, Pacific. Love new maps! Can't possibly need them all but they're all coming with me!

4. Re: Parking at Tuolumne Meadows Visitor Center...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2013, 10:20