We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First NFL Game!

Toronto
1 post
2 reviews
First NFL Game!

My husband and I are going to our first NFL game -- Bills vs Jaguars -- at the end of November.

We're taking the train from Toronto to Buffalo, so we won't have a car to get around. What's the best way to get to the Stadium from our downtown hotel?

Also, is there a "shopping shuttle", or public transportation from downtown to Walden Galleria?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Trend Up
Gift & Speciality Shops
Allen Street Dress Shop
Gift & Speciality Shops
Paradise Wine
Gift & Speciality Shops
Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
610 posts
53 reviews
1. Re: First NFL Game!

I would try calling the Buffalo Visitors Center. Toll free and the staff is very helpful. They do run a few NFTA busses from downtown when I spoke with them and they had some information on Bills packages.

To contact the Buffalo Niagara Convention & Visitors Bureau, please phone 716-852-0511 or (888) 228-3369.

Check with your hotel about a shuttle to the Galleria. The NFTA Metro Bus runs to the mall. Check the NFTA website @ NFTA.com otherwise cab fare to the Galleria would be reasonable and if your carrying packages advisable.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
610 posts
53 reviews
2. Re: First NFL Game!

Metro's Game Day Express

Fast, comfortable bus service direct to Ralph Wilson Stadium, for every Buffalo Bills home game.

Metro Transit Center on Niagara Street near Main Street in the City of Tonawanda

(Leaving 2 hours before the game)

Metro Rail University Station on Main Street

(Leaving 1 1/2 hours before the game)

Metropolitan Transportation Center at the bus station in downtown Buffalo

Metro Transit Center on Harlem Road near Walden Avenue

Main and Transit, the northeast corner of near Eastern Hills Mall

Niagara Falls Transit Center on Portage

(Leaving 2 hours before the game)

Summit Park Mall

(Leaving 2 hours and 15 minutes before the game)

$7.00 round-trip

Metro monthly, 30-day, day and weekend passes are not valid.

3. Re: First NFL Game!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 14:18