We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging/restaurant recommendations for UB concert.

laurfrank
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Lodging/restaurant recommendations for UB concert.

My husband and I are in our late 30s. We're coming up to UB Center for the Arts next week, one night for a concert. Would love lodging and restaurant recommendations within 10 or 15 minutes from there. Always looking for Creative restaurants, no chains. Brewery or bar recommendations would be great also!

4 replies to this topic
Toronto
Destination Expert
for Nassau
Level Contributor
4,768 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging/restaurant recommendations for UB concert.

Just to the south of the UB campus near the Millersport & Maple Ave intersection, you will find a (full service) Marriott, Hilton Doubletree, and a Comfort Inn. You can see their location on google maps.

As far as non-chain restaurants/brewpubs, etc., without going downtown or to the Elmwood area, nearby Williamsville will be your best bet. TA link is below

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Restaurants-g4889…

Hope this is of some help. Enjoy the concert

Williamsville, New...
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging/restaurant recommendations for UB concert.

Stay at the Hampton on Main Street in the Village of Williamsville and have dinner at Share Kitchen and Bar Room which is a very short walk from the hotel. The drive to UB is no more than 15 minutes. The area around UB is boring in my opinion. Lots of chain restaurants.

Williamsville, New...
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Lodging/restaurant recommendations for UB concert.

If you end up staying at The Hampton Inn there are maybe 6-7 bars and restaurants you can walk to. If you eat at Share also visit Moor Pat which is next door and The Irishman which is across the street.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
148 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lodging/restaurant recommendations for UB concert.

I'd also suggest Williamsville. Moor Pat and the Irishman are both very good. If you're at Moor Pat, go next door to Sweet Jenny's for some of the best ice cream in existence.

12 Gates Brewing isn't far away (although it does require driving) and is good.

Reply to: Lodging/restaurant recommendations for UB concert.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted