We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Vacation

Eau Claire...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Family Vacation

My husband and 2 kids (11 & 16) are going through Medora this coming weekend. There are hotels available, but I am wondering what my kids would like there the most. I would like the pitchfork fondue, and possibly the musical, but is there anything for kids? Any unadvertised fun things for them to embark on?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Medora
Medora
North Dakota
Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
261 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Vacation

There's wildlife to view and trails to hike. Trail rides on horseback are available.

The Chateau de Mores and museums didn't interest me much at that age but they might be interested in the Cowboy Hall of Fame. There's mini-golf and a smallish family fun center with an inflatable water slide. The Bully Pulpit Golf Course is good if either golf. There's the Dinosaur Museum in Dickinson on the way to Medora. The Maah Daah Hey Trail is there if they have mountain bikes.

Mentioned in this post
Chateau de Mores
Chateau de Mores
144 Reviews
Medora, ND
Bully Pulpit Golf Course
Bully Pulpit Golf Course
81 Reviews
Medora, ND
Dickinson
Dickinson
North Dakota
Medora
Medora
North Dakota
North Dakota
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Vacation

The Medora Musical and Pitchfork Fondu really appeal to the whole family. The variety acts at the musical are great. But I'll bet they'll probably also like the Ice Cream Parlor and horseback riding at the Boarding Stables, The family fun center includes the World's Largest Inflatable Wet Slide, Bungee Jump, Rock Climbing Wall, and Water Wars. Saturday, the 14th, there will be a parade downtown featuring horses and horse-drawn carriages as well. More info about Medora can be found at: www.Medora.com

Mentioned in this post
Medora Musical
Medora Musical
663 Reviews
Medora, ND
Medora
Medora
North Dakota
3. Re: Family Vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2017, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Medora