We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calling All (or any) Local Vegetarians: Organic Juice Bar?

Greenwich...
Level Contributor
429 posts
60 reviews
Calling All (or any) Local Vegetarians: Organic Juice Bar?

I have recently become a fan of "green juice" drinks (fresh vegetable drinks including such things as cucumbers, kale, spinach, parsley, wheatgrass).

Are there any raw food/vegetarian restaurants in Santa Fe which might serve such drinks?

Thanks-

New Mexico
Level Contributor
921 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Calling All (or any) Local Vegetarians: Organic Juice Bar?

I'm going to have to think about this because nothing comes to mind.

A maybe place is the cafe at BODY. Their menu is raw.

http://www.bodyofsantafe.com/body_cafe.html

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
22,281 posts
58 reviews
2. Re: Calling All (or any) Local Vegetarians: Organic Juice Bar?

Body is a good choice, I remember seeing green smoothies on the menu. Had a great breakfast there.

Also you may be able to get green juice at Whole Foods, Wild Oats and La Montanita Coop. Whole Foods does have a nice area to sit and have a lunch.

Other interesting places that have vegetarian and organic options include Cafe Pasquals, Chocolate Maven, India Palace, Mu Du Noodles, Pyramid Cafe.

Have a great trip.

Greenwich...
Level Contributor
429 posts
60 reviews
3. Re: Calling All (or any) Local Vegetarians: Organic Juice Bar?

Thank you!!! "Body" looks great, and "La Montanita Coop" has a deli (I just called) which makes exactly what I'm looking for. (Don't you just love the internet?)

4. Re: Calling All (or any) Local Vegetarians: Organic Juice Bar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2010, 07:18