We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mother daughter weekend

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
mother daughter weekend

hi my sister, mother and i are planning a girls trip to santa fe early fall. I am leaning towards Inn on Alameda. tnoughts? if they are booked what is a 2nd option you might suggest? i would rather stay 200 or under a night, unless it is going to make a huge difference in our stay. are there any lodging options with a relaxing and very pretty pool area?

im going to book us at 10000 waves spa. any other suggestions for activities?

thanks in advance for your input.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
22,101 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mother daughter weekend

Plenty of places in Santa Fe to choose from. Also consider La Fonda, Inn of the Governors, St Francis, Loretto.

Visit Canyon Road, continue driving past 10000 Waves to the mountains to look for aspen trees changing color.

Lots of shopping, dining etc. www.santafe.org

Mentioned in this post
Santa Fe
Santa Fe
New Mexico
Inn of the Governors
Inn of the Governors
1,801 Reviews
Santa Fe, NM
Hotel St. Francis
Hotel St. Francis
1,198 Reviews
Santa Fe, NM
Canyon Road
Canyon Road
3,528 Reviews
Santa Fe, NM
Santa Fe, NM
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mother daughter weekend

10K waves is fun, also check for weekend artists studio tours, look on newmexico.org, they have a page listing them by month, great way to buy art direct from artists. alameda nice choice, small, pretty and right downtown, but no pool if that's important. no matter where you stay should be able to get good deal in these times, don't be shy about comparing when you talk to them

3. Re: mother daughter weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2010, 05:16