Hello! My husband and I are planning a 5th anniversary trip to San Antonio next weekend. We're using Marriot Rewards and would ideally like to stay on the Riverwalk.
So, that leaves the Marriot Riverwalk and Rivercenter as the two choices. I think I've read just about every review website out there and getting conflicting info about these two. Just feeling confused.
- Like that it's a newer, more resort-type property.
- Dislike small rooms and no balconies.
- Not sure if location is really better or worse than RW.
- Like that it has balconies and bigger rooms.
- Dislike that it's 60's-style Marriot!
- Again, not sure about location.
Just an FYI, I'm a super picky hotel person. I generally don't like hotels (germ issues), so when I pick one, I tend to like newer or recently renovated ones. Both of these have been recently renovated. Just not sure what to think. The balconies at RW are a big plus.
HELP PLEASE!! Thanks :-)