So, that leaves the Marriot Riverwalk and Rivercenter as the two choices. I think I've read just about every review website out there and getting conflicting info about these two. Just feeling confused.
- Like that it's a newer, more resort-type property.
- Dislike small rooms and no balconies.
- Not sure if location is really better or worse than RW.
- Like that it has balconies and bigger rooms.
- Dislike that it's 60's-style Marriot!
- Again, not sure about location.
Just an FYI, I'm a super picky hotel person. I generally don't like hotels (germ issues), so when I pick one, I tend to like newer or recently renovated ones. Both of these have been recently renovated. Just not sure what to think. The balconies at RW are a big plus.
HELP PLEASE!! Thanks :-)