We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning

dallas
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
Planning

Will be in SA for 7 days would love to do

riverwalk, zoo, six flags, sea world, heard HemisFair park is having a festival, brackenridge park, Would love to check out the Natural Bridge Caverns, Wildlife Ranch (I believe thats the drive thru safari) & Schlitterbahn but heard those 3 are further away & we would be back tracking. Coming from Dallas. And how far away from each other are these spots? Will be staying in the Six Flags area. Should we do the Riverwalk stuff during the week to beat the traffic? What else is cool that I'm missing, have 2 small boys that LOVE to exploreSorry for all the questions, I such a planner, but haven't been to SA for 10 years, & can't remember a thing>

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Planning

BTW if you are staying at the Hawthorn you would take the Blue trolley which take you to the Hemisfair or if you decide to stay at the Drury you would take the Purple which I think would be best but you can also take the yellow to Hemisfair. I think you'll like being downtown on the RW, very nice atmosphere & easy to go back to the hotel after seeing sights get some rest than adventure back out to see the other sites. As you know the TX heat can wear you down so it would be nice to go to your room & then adventure again in the evening hours to check out the rest of the sites.

22. Re: Planning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2009, 05:37