Hi. I am planning my first trip to Tucson. I am from NYC, and am thinking of coming during the week of March 18. I have a few questions:
1. Anything special going on that week? I could also come during the following week as well.
2. I very much want to visit the observatories. I see there is Kitt Peak and Mt. Lemmon. I was thinking of doing a night of each. Are their programs very similar, or would they be uniqe experiences.
3. I love wildlife, so would want to vist the Arizona Sonorra Desert Museum. Is that an all-day activity, or just a few hours.
4. The Titan Missile Silo seem really interesting to me.
5. Other than that, I would like to take some scenic drives. I do enjoy walking, and some short hikes could be nice.
6. I'm thinking of arriving Sunday or Monday and leaving Thursday or Friday.