We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Relaxing and viewing nature--where to stay?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
188 posts
56 reviews
Relaxing and viewing nature--where to stay?

Looking for a place with vegetarian food, relaxing place which is quiet with good views. Not looking for adventure on this trip but we'd like to see local wildlife.

5 replies to this topic
Mountain View...
Level Contributor
35 posts
52 reviews
1. Re: Relaxing and viewing nature--where to stay?

Not sure about the vegetarian food, but if you're looking for peace and quiet, I'd try a place a little out of town. I stayed in town and it was quite noisy with music and people on a Friday and Saturday night, all the way up to 2:00-3:00AM. I didn't stay at Eden Treehouse, but it has a nice bird viewing area with toucans that our birding guide ended up taking us to.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
1 post
105 reviews
2. Re: Relaxing and viewing nature--where to stay?

Cannot recommend Casa Divina highly enough. Just returned from a 4 day stay. I suggest inquiring if your itinerary is not set; we found it to be quite lovely.

Edited: 02 July 2018, 04:35
Los Alamos, New...
Level Contributor
3,395 posts
149 reviews
3. Re: Relaxing and viewing nature--where to stay?

Casa de Cecilia!

Guayaquil, Ecuador
Level Contributor
363 posts
20 reviews
4. Re: Relaxing and viewing nature--where to stay?

If you want a quiet place with a fabulous view of the jungle, I recommend you stay at Orkidea Lodge, it is a very beautiful place in the middle of the Amazon jungle.

At Orkidea Lodge it is common in the mornings for toucans to wake you up with their sounds, it has a very nice waterfall at 1 hour's walk and they also have a natural lagoon inside the jungle.

The breakfast buffet is delicious and has a variety of exotic juices from the Amazon.

This lodge is located 45 minutes from Puyo and the best part is that it is close to the main attractions such as the Arco Iris Waterfall and the Lisan Wasi Shuar Community.

Los Alamos, New...
Level Contributor
3,395 posts
149 reviews
5. Re: Relaxing and viewing nature--where to stay?

MakeEcuador....I believe the OP is looking for lodging in Mindo

Edited: 03 July 2018, 20:42
Reply to: Relaxing and viewing nature--where to stay?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mindo
More Mindo Topics