We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Burgers but not on trip advisor

Fairhaven...
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Topic
Great Burgers but not on trip advisor

Want to tell everyone that Mary's steamed burgers 288 Union Street New Bedford Ma. Has the greatest burgers and hot dogs. But not on Trip Advisor. Call them get them on the list. Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Boston...
Level Contributor
490 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Burgers but not on trip advisor

I am pretty sure you can add it on TA by going to the review section, click the arrow down portion, and then a piece comes down with an add a listing option. You fill in all the details and follow the prompts to the end. At that point, I think, Trip Advisor contacts the business for acceptance or approval. Then it appears for others to see.

I went through this procedure in early March of 2016. It took a little time for it to appear but the business finally showed up on TA.

Good Luck NancyS2008

MA
Destination Expert
for New England
Level Contributor
6,496 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Burgers but not on trip advisor

Ken is correct; you can submit a review for a new place and then TA will research to make sure it is a legit business before they add your review to the website. There is no way to call TA on the phone to add the business. The review has to be genuine and not promotional.

Edited: 09 June 2016, 10:46
Fairhaven...
Destination Expert
for New Bedford
Level Contributor
1,792 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great Burgers but not on trip advisor

Thanks! That's great to know we have another excellent choice in downtown New Bedford.

North Shore, MA
Destination Expert
for Salem
Level Contributor
5,713 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great Burgers but not on trip advisor

I don't believe you need to actually write the review at the time you submit the request to add the restaurant (at least in the past this was the case). If you do write the review at the same time as you make the request, it's a good idea to copy and paste your review into a Word document (or similar). That way, if there's a problem with the request, you'll still have your review and can submit it later, after the problem is resolved (in other words, don't count on TA to save your review).

Reply to: Great Burgers but not on trip advisor
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about New Bedford
More New Bedford Topics