We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood restaurant recommendations please

Southern New...
Level Contributor
511 posts
38 reviews
Seafood restaurant recommendations please

Looking for a the best blue jeans/shorts or non fancy restaurant with with great fried seafood in NB, Dartmouth or Westport for weekend trip by a couple.

Fairhaven...
Destination Expert
for New Bedford
Level Contributor
1,813 posts
264 reviews
1. Re: Seafood restaurant recommendations please

There is a fantastic new seafood restaurant on the New Bedford waterfront called The Black Whale. Nice view of the waterfront and also they have outdoor seating. It's right on Pier 3. There are many places to get good seafood dishes. The best place that my husband and I enjoy for fried seafood is a little shack in Fairhaven called The Seafood Hut. It's on Main Street and Alden Road. There is limited outdoor seating but this little place has the best fish and chips and my husband loves the fried scallops. There is also a place called Fathom's on Pope's Island in New Bedford. It is right by the New Bedford Fairhaven Bridge. They have a nice atmosphere right by the marina.

Cape Coral, Florida
Level Contributor
101 posts
73 reviews
2. Re: Seafood restaurant recommendations please

Just went to The Cove for the first time on Cove Road in New Bedford had really good clams and clam chowder.

3. Re: Seafood restaurant recommendations please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2017, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about New Bedford
More New Bedford Topics