We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Craft Markets

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
Level Contributor
4,743 posts
502 reviews
Craft Markets

Are there any craft market in New Bedford in September? I am looking for home made and design jewelry.

5 replies to this topic
Fairhaven...
Destination Expert
for New Bedford
Level Contributor
1,813 posts
264 reviews
1. Re: Craft Markets

My co worker makes beautiful jewelry that she sells at craft fairs. If you let me know what dates, I can ask her if she knows of any fairs in this area. We have a lot of big summer fairs but not sure about September.

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
Level Contributor
4,743 posts
502 reviews
2. Re: Craft Markets

we will visiting Sept 24 - 26

Fairhaven...
Destination Expert
for New Bedford
Level Contributor
1,813 posts
264 reviews
3. Re: Craft Markets

I asked my co worker who does all the craft fairs and she did some research. Unfortunately, none on those dates.

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
Level Contributor
4,743 posts
502 reviews
4. Re: Craft Markets

thanks for your effort.

New Bedford...
Level Contributor
250 posts
196 reviews
5. Re: Craft Markets

I don't think there will be anything major planned around that time Downtown. I know there are Farmer's markets one day during the week, but I think it might be done by that time. One spot I can recommend that is outside of New Bedford is King Richard's Faire in Carver, MA. It is a Renaissance Festival with shows, etc, but they also have lots of crafts for sale there (Jewelry, toys, etc). It is a must visit if you have never been to one before!

Reply to: Craft Markets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about New Bedford
More New Bedford Topics