We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four Seasons Maui During Holidays

Which Wailea hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Four Seasons Maui During Holidays

Have stayed at the FSM on prior visits to Hawaii but have never stayed during the busy holiday season. Looking for information from anyone who has stayed during Christmas/New Years. Lots of money to stay here and if it is overcrowded and too busy/noisy then we may reconsider. Any input would be helpful - thank you!

United States
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Four Seasons Maui During Holidays

It seems like anywhere will be busy/noisy that time of year. It's also really late to be finding accomodations for such a busy time of year 2011. Are you looking at 12/2012?

California
Level Contributor
5,757 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Four Seasons Maui During Holidays

The resort will be full like every other resort during the holidays. Busy, yes.

Edina, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
4,073 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Four Seasons Maui During Holidays

Yes, stayed there after x-mas over New Years, and it was hard to get dinner reservations, and the pool and beach were packed. I have since learned never to travel over the holiday season again. But my point of view is that I enjoy quiet and uncrowded Lana`i.

4. Re: Four Seasons Maui During Holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 01:18