We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner with Christmas decorations

Virginia
Level Contributor
498 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner with Christmas decorations

We will be visiting family in Concord over Thanksgiving and will be going to a Nutcracker performance in Weston Sat afternoon. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice place to go to an early dinner after that would have pretty Christmas decorations (near Weston or Concord). Thanks for any ideas!

MA
Destination Expert
for New England
Level Contributor
7,146 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner with Christmas decorations

Two days after Thanksgiving might still be a little early for Christmas decorations in restaurants, so maybe call to check if that is important to you.

Regardless, my favorite restaurant in Concord is Bondir. Excellent food and warm, cozy atmosphere.

One place that I would think

Is likely to have holiday decorations up that weekend is the Colonial Inn in Concord. They have a restaurant with more traditional New England-type food.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
17,704 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner with Christmas decorations

The Colonial Inn was my thought as well. Very New-Englandish.

3. Re: Dinner with Christmas decorations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2018, 17:18
Get answers to your questions about Concord