We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CNN, World of Coke tours

Hennepin, Illinois
Level Contributor
179 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
CNN, World of Coke tours

We will be in Atlanta this month and will tour CNN, COke and Aquarium on Sunday Jan 10. We will be driving in. My question is where to park and can we easily hit all three by walking. My wife can walk but not for too long of a distance.

Also, any hints on where to save money on the admission prices?

Any suggestions or help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Atlanta
Atlanta
Georgia
CNN Studio Tours
CNN Studio Tours
3,099 Reviews
Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
33,365 posts
496 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CNN, World of Coke tours

You can buy an Atlanta Citypass ticket to 6 attractions including the ones that you want for $69 per adult. It is a great deal. We usually park next to the Atlanta Aqaurium and walk to the other sites. If you have trouble walking they do provide a golf cart shuttle. Right after I had foot surgery we used it to get back to the parking lot. Enjoy your tip.

Edited: 31 December 2009, 13:05
Mentioned in this post
Atlanta
Atlanta
Georgia
atlanta ga
Level Contributor
3,158 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CNN, World of Coke tours

That is alot to do in one day, not saying it cant be done, but I would start with the Aquarium.

Hennepin, Illinois
Level Contributor
179 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CNN, World of Coke tours

Thanks. Great suggestion. We will start with aquarium and World of Coke. We will probably pass on CNN and use the time to see more of the city and enjoy some great food.

Mentioned in this post
CNN Studio Tours
CNN Studio Tours
3,099 Reviews
Atlanta, GA
Boston...
Level Contributor
5,524 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CNN, World of Coke tours

If you get at the aquarium around opening time (highly recommended) you can be done by noon. The CNN tour in my experience shouldn't take more than an hour. Haven't been to the new World of Coke, but I don't doubt it's something that can be fit into an afternoon. So I don't think you'll have much issue seeing these three attractions with regards to time, especially since the aquarium and World of Coke are adjacent to each other.

Mentioned in this post
CNN Studio Tours
CNN Studio Tours
3,099 Reviews
Atlanta, GA
5. Re: CNN, World of Coke tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2010, 05:17