We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playground at ATL??

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
437 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Playground at ATL??

Most large airports have a play area if you know where to look. We are traveling with my 3 yr old and 10 month old and would like to know if there are any places to blow off some steam in the terminal.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,713 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playground at ATL??

I know that Delta had some and they were removed. I fly a good bit and haven't seen any recently, but then again I haven't been looking for them. I found this on the airport's website, but the article is a few years old so I don't know how reliable it is:

atlanta-airport.com/hjn/2007/08/fam_fun.htm

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
30,610 posts
442 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Playground at ATL??

We fly often and JAtlanta is correct that Delta removed their play area last year when doing some remodeling. I have not seen any play area in the airport.

Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
Level Contributor
3,974 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Playground at ATL??

I fly very often as well, and I don't think I have seen a play area in any airports lately. I remember they use to have them when my kids were younger. Maybe I just don't notice them anymore, but I think more and more airports are taking them out.

4. Re: Playground at ATL??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2010, 05:19