We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old Market Hotel

Shenandoah, Iowa...
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
Old Market Hotel

We are attending a wedding at the Holland Center in Omaha in June. I would like to book the hotel that is CLOSEST, or offers the best shuttle service. I'd also prefer that it cost less than $150 per night. Free breakfast would be great too! Oh, and a pool! Ha! Thanks!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
3,478 posts
192 reviews
1. Re: Old Market Hotel

The Hilton Garden Inn is 2 - 3 blocks easy walk from the Holland. You will have to check for prices.. The Hilton Doubletree about 3 - 4 blocks or the Old Market Mariott Courtyard on 10th street. The Holland is at about 12th and Douglas.

Shenandoah, Iowa...
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Old Market Hotel

Thanks Grayhorse! I booked at the Doubletree this morning. The other 2 you suggested were not available, and I thought the Doubletree would be out of my pricerange, but Hilton offered some discounts today, so I got it for $120!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
3,478 posts
192 reviews
3. Re: Old Market Hotel

Have a great trip and I hope the wedding is fun! $120 - you have $30 left over for breakfast :-) ...

Shenandoah, Iowa...
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Old Market Hotel

Ha! Yes, but no need...we're invited to a gift-opening brunch the next day, but I'm sure I will use that $30 and then some on drinks at the cash bar!

5. Re: Old Market Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 03:42
Get answers to your questions about Omaha
Recent Conversations