We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in Omaha weekend of May 4-6,2012

long island
Level Contributor
519 posts
28 reviews
Parking in Omaha weekend of May 4-6,2012

Will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area

during the weekend of Berkshire Annual meeting. Will there be any problems with parking at the hotel or in Omaha that weekend?

Grand Island...
Level Contributor
176 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: Parking in Omaha weekend of May 4-6,2012

I have not stayed during the Berkshire weekend, but have during other peak times. Check with the hotel directly but when we stayed with them they had a small lot adjacent to the property, I am not sure how many cars it holds. It is in a great location you shouldn’t need a car much unless heading out farther, the hotel has a shuttle that was helpful for us.

Have a great weekend!

omaha, nebraska
Level Contributor
162 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: Parking in Omaha weekend of May 4-6,2012

Are you flying into Omaha and staying downtown? If you are, you won't even need a car. You can easily get a taxi or hotel shuttle from the airport. Check to be sure, but I would think your hotel has a shuttle that will be taking people to the Century Link center for the BH event. There are plenty of eating places and night spots in walking distance of your hotel. Now, if you want to go to a couple other events going on in other parts of the city--Borshiems Jewelry & NEFurniture Mart, then yes, you may need a car.

3. Re: Parking in Omaha weekend of May 4-6,2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Omaha
Recent Conversations