We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

food at the encore lobby bar at hotel deco

Kingsford
Level Contributor
80 posts
133 reviews
Save Topic
food at the encore lobby bar at hotel deco

Bought into a package that includes 50 bucks a day to spend in the encore lobby lounge at the hotel deco. It does not include the zim restaurant. Does anyone know what kind of food is available in the lounge? I've searched the hotel website but it doesn't have any kind of menu for the lounge. We'll be there from April 11-16 if you know of events going on at that time as well.

D J's Dugout
€€ - €€€, American, Bar
Farnam House Brewing Company
€€ - €€€, American, Bar, Pub
Dubliner
€, Irish, Pub
Omaha
Level Contributor
269 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: food at the encore lobby bar at hotel deco

Hi Javo, I called the hotel directly and was told that they serve appetizers from the Zin Room menu at the bar. So, you can use your $50 towards drinks or appetizers. Hope that helps!

Kingsford
Level Contributor
80 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: food at the encore lobby bar at hotel deco

thank you suzy-q-- an easy answer that just did not occur to me! (I hope you're old enough to recognize

dale hawkins record of your name

3. Re: food at the encore lobby bar at hotel deco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2013, 09:51
Get answers to your questions about Omaha