We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evergreen Escapes-San Juan Islands

Texas
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Evergreen Escapes-San Juan Islands

I am interested in this trip with my husband. It involves a ferry ride, kayaking in the waters, picnic lunch, whale watching and wine tasting. I want to do all those things. It is $235 for a 12-13 hour trip. I wanted to know if anyone has ever done this with this company. Is it worth the money? Do you have other suggestions to do all these things?

Any other suggestions for my husband and I to experience as Texans in Seattle are welcome.

We are going to do the food tour with Savor Seattle Foods at Pikes Place, Mariners game, Rays Seafood, and Alki beach.

Palm Springs...
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
20,333 posts
112 reviews
1. Re: Evergreen Escapes-San Juan Islands

this company overall gets good reviews. Have you also looked at

Clippervacations.com

for their San Juan Island Package. its a whole lot less and would leave from downtown Seattle

Edited: 02 July 2010, 01:37
Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,030 posts
65 reviews
2. Re: Evergreen Escapes-San Juan Islands

How long will you be here? What's your itinerary? Then we can address your question better. If here long enough, you can overnight on San Juan Island and do all of the above on your own.

Texas
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Evergreen Escapes-San Juan Islands

We are going to be in Seattle from July 4th through July 9th, but we already have a hotel booked for each night, so I know we will not be able to overnight it. I know I want to do a food tour, Alki beach, underground city tour, space needle, possibly play disc golf, hike, whale watch, and kayak. I do not have all those booked, but I know would like to do them.

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,030 posts
65 reviews
4. Re: Evergreen Escapes-San Juan Islands

Then either tour mentioned might be an efficient way to manage several of your wants.

More ideas:

Ballard/Chittenden Locks

www.nws.usace.army.mil/PublicMenu/Menu.cfm…

Museum of Flight

http://www.museumofflight.org/

5. Re: Evergreen Escapes-San Juan Islands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2010, 06:17