We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel issues... how far in advance to book?

Manhattan Beach...
Level Contributor
35 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel issues... how far in advance to book?

Hello,

I am running into trouble booking hotels in prime locations for St. Anton for Fed-March 2017. Any advice on when to book? Over 1y in advance? Any websites you use?

Cheers,

Shane

Mentioned in this post
St. Anton
St. Anton
1,393 Reviews
St. Anton am Arlberg, Austria
Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
24,754 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel issues... how far in advance to book?

feb march are high season in st anton and a lot of accommodation can be booked well in advance. if you are 100% certain of travel, you should book as early as possible. you will have the best choice

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
960 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel issues... how far in advance to book?

Feb/March is peak season so hotels and whatnot will fill up quickly. You will also find it a little more difficult if you are booking for a stay that doesn't fit with the usual Sat-Sat that most places operate.

Vienna
Level Contributor
6,105 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel issues... how far in advance to book?

The earlier the better for peak season.

Huntington, New York
Level Contributor
305 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel issues... how far in advance to book?

We just booked yesterday for Feb. 2017 and the choices were pretty slim, especially since we needed a 2 bedroom unit. Some places don't seem to have online booking either - you have to email them with an inquiry. I didn't want to wait days to find out about availability so I took a place I found on booking.com.

5. Re: Hotel issues... how far in advance to book?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2017, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about St. Anton am Arlberg