We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving in St Anton via train

2 posts
Save Topic
Arriving in St Anton via train

Hi, We arrive in St Anton by train on 11th April at approximately 6pm.... What is the best way to get to Appartements Fliana and how much will it cost? Thank you in advance

Mentioned in this post
St. Anton
St. Anton
1,392 Reviews
St. Anton am Arlberg, Austria
Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
24,714 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving in St Anton via train

have you tried googling it? you will find a map there ! it is a bit of a walk from the station. you should get a taxi. unless you can get owner to pick you up. cost shouldnt bee too much. possibly 10-15 €

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
254 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arriving in St Anton via train

One of the reviews says "a 7 minute walk from the train station", but looking at the map that might be a bit optimistic, though it definitely looks walkable. On my recent visit, I was staying near the church, which looks to be about the same distance from the station in the opposite direction. There were no cabs around the station when I arrived so I ended up walking, it was only 10 or 15 minutes and no big deal - but I travel pretty light.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
962 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arriving in St Anton via train

When you say approximately 6pm, is that before 6 or after? The last free Mooserkreuz ski bus (no. 3, goes up the main road and then down the road your apartment is on back to where is starts) leaves at 6pm from the bus stop just at the side of the Rendlbahn, which is a minute or two walk from the train station. Otherwise you would be best getting a taxi as, although it doesn't look far on the map, it is up a hill that is steepish in sections and wouldn't be much fun hauling luggage up (road is clear of snow now, especially with the fantastically sunny weather at the moment).

2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Arriving in St Anton via train

Forgot about this post, sorry for the late replys.. Thank you. You have all helped in your own way. Think we might make it for the bus but if not walking won't be a problem, an adventure either way. Thank you

5. Re: Arriving in St Anton via train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2017, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about St. Anton am Arlberg