We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag Party Apres Ski

Perth and Kinross...
6 posts
Save Topic
Stag Party Apres Ski

Hi All,

In the past 5 years I've had the pleasure of being on many stags across Europe. However, this time it is my own in 2017! I have always dreamt of a ski holiday and find this a perfect stag opportunity to not only to do something completely different, but also check off a bucket list item.

So my question is....where is the best Apres Ski for 2017? We are not a rowdy bunch, but looking for some good bars etc. The skiing ability will range from novice to average...but alternative activities would be a bonus for our non-ski goers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and any alternative locations would be a added bonus.

Thank you in advance!

Grant.

Mentioned in this post
Europe
Europe
World
Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
24,820 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Stag Party Apres Ski

i agree about the weekly thing, despite downhills comment. nearly all of the holiday residences work on a weekly basis and it would certainly be difficult to find a place willing to take guests for 3 days.

anyway, i still suggest that you lok at the brochures and see what the package costs. it still could be cheaper and makes reaching there far easier and efficient. also, thise brochures will give you an indication of the cost of ski hire, lift passes (if you need them) instruction etc.

Perth and Kinross...
6 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Stag Party Apres Ski

Thanks Nakagoli,

I am definitely going to cover all bases, so this is a help!

13. Re: Stag Party Apres Ski

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2017, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about St. Anton am Arlberg