We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6-Nations Rugby - England v ireland on 17 March 2018

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
14 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
6-Nations Rugby - England v ireland on 17 March 2018

Will be in St Anton on Saturday week and am looking for somewhere (good) to watch the game. Any recommendations?

Mentioned in this post
St. Anton
St. Anton
1,388 Reviews
St. Anton am Arlberg, Austria
4 replies to this topic
Vienna
Level Contributor
5,958 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6-Nations Rugby - England v ireland on 17 March 2018

Go to a pub with Sky sport. Austrians have not a lot of interest in Rugby and local TV does not show it.

Edited: 07 March 2018, 17:41
Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
951 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6-Nations Rugby - England v ireland on 17 March 2018

Plenty of places showing the game, do you want somewhere closer to your accom (where are you staying) or in the middle of town?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
14 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 6-Nations Rugby - England v ireland on 17 March 2018

Somewhere in the middle of town would be great. I was there when a match was on a couple of years ago and watched it in the Kandahar bar but I believe this is now closed.

I am guessing that it may be on in the Piccadilly or the Murrmel but would love to get confirmation before I get there - I may not have a lot of time to find a venue when I arrive in resort!

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
951 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 6-Nations Rugby - England v ireland on 17 March 2018

Kandahar hasn't closed, just renamed to Horny Bull, but I don't think they've been showing as many games. Picadilly and Murrmel have both been showing the games, also Cuba and Jules. They'll advertise on their Facebook pages if they are showing the game.

Reply to: 6-Nations Rugby - England v ireland on 17 March 2018
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about St. Anton am Arlberg
;