We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet Cafe Near Dauphine Orleans Hotel?

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Internet Cafe Near Dauphine Orleans Hotel?

I know hotel has one computer in lobby to print boarding passes etc, and they did say i could check my email if its not in use, but I would feel guilty spending the time I need on the computer, so I'm looking for an internet cafe with computers (not just wi-fi) nearby. I wont have a lap-top with me (otherwise this wouldnt even be an issue).

Any suggestions. I DID google search. Two nearest are 717 Toulouse Street and 222 Carondolet. Walking at least 1/3 to 1/2 mile to get internet seems a bit much.

Special Offer
Steamboat Natchez Jazz Dinner Cruise
1,043 Reviews
from US$44.50*
US$48.00
Experience Cajun Country: Swamp Boat...
769 Reviews
from US$176.00*
Special Offer
Steamboat Natchez Harbor Cruise
725 Reviews
from US$31.50*
US$34.00
Kansas City
Level Contributor
5,990 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Internet Cafe Near Dauphine Orleans Hotel?

717 Toulose is really not a bad walk. The blocks in the FQ are short and it is fun to walk around there. I cannot think of anyplace that would be closer with computers for you to use.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Internet Cafe Near Dauphine Orleans Hotel?

Internet Cafe @ 717 Toulouse Street, New Orleans, LA 504 - 522 - 2020.

There is a internet cafe on Toulouse between Bourbon and Royal next door to Glass Magic. Their prices are quite reasonable and one can purchase a daily pass, a 3 day pass or a weeks' pass in addition to paying by the 1/2 hour or hour.. I believe they have coffee and maybe a snack or two, but that is all foodwise. Great place.

Mentioned in this post
New Orleans
New Orleans
Louisiana
College Station...
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
12,820 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Internet Cafe Near Dauphine Orleans Hotel?

The Internet Cafe is only 3 short blocks from Dauphine Orleans; a very short walk.

Mentioned in this post
Dauphine Orleans Hotel
Dauphine Orleans Hotel
3,815 Reviews
New Orleans, LA
Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,447 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Internet Cafe Near Dauphine Orleans Hotel?

There's also some computers at the postal outlet that is around 1000 Bourbon St. They charge only a few $$'s for 15 minutes.

AR
Level Contributor
3,616 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Internet Cafe Near Dauphine Orleans Hotel?

The ilnternet cafe between Bourbon and Royal on Toulouse is owned by a friend of mine and I high recommend it. His prices are reasonable, he will make you feel comfortable and loves to help out in any way he can.

Brantford, Canada
Level Contributor
262 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Internet Cafe Near Dauphine Orleans Hotel?

We used the cafe on Toulouse when we were there back in November and that guy is awesome! Very reasonable rates very personable fellow and no problems getting onto a computer or anything. We had a 14 yr old with us and she had to keep in touch with friends so bought her the week pass and she was more than happy.

Morgaine

7. Re: Internet Cafe Near Dauphine Orleans Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 06:19