We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

basketball and baseball

Medicine Hat, Canada
Level Contributor
187 posts
87 reviews
basketball and baseball

we are going to be in town from the 23rd of april til about the 30th and would like to see a baseball and basketball game amongst many other things. I have looked up that there is a AAA baseball team and basketball playoffs. Does anyone know how easy it is to get to the baseball from our hotel LePavillon. Is that hotel a close walk to the french quarter...hard to tell on maps. Also when willplayofff scheudle be out for basketball and how hard is it to get tickets if visiting that weekend as I would love to see my first NBA game.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
31. Re: basketball and baseball

Dgratia.......I posted a request for one of the CH's that's a regular there to tell me what the bad reviews were and no one has responded. That bunch does not think anyone knows anything unless they are local. I have been going to NOLA for over 40 years. Good luck to you.

32. Re: basketball and baseball

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 12:18