Hi friends in Tripadvisor
Would like to seek your advise on the following transfer (travel with kid).
After research done as well as relevant forum reviewed, i have summarised the journey below:
(A) Gimpo Airport - Nami Island
1. Gimpo Airport > Seoul Station (by AREX, fare : 3,450, time: 28 min)
2. Seoul station > Yongsan Station (by subway line 1, fare : 1,050, time 10 min)
3. Yongsan > Gapyeong (by ITX, fare: 6,900, time: 1 hr)
4. Gapyeong > Nami Island (by taxi, fare : 3,500, time: 10 min)
(B) Nami Island to Chuncheon (hotel check-in)
1. Nami Island > Gapyeong (by tax, fare: 3,500, time :10 min)
2. Gapeyong station > Chuncheon station (by ITX, fare : 4,900, time : 20 min)
Hotel Name : ChunCheon Tourist Hotel
Address : 30-1, Nakwon-dong, Chuncheon, Chuncheon-si, South Korea
1. is my transfer correct?
2. any alternative way to go?
3. is there any direct transport from Gimpo Airport to Nami Island (except taxi)?
Would appreciate your comment/ reply.