We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From DPS Airport To Puri Sebatu Resort

1 post
Save Topic
From DPS Airport To Puri Sebatu Resort

I will be arriving at DPS Airport around 3 AM. After doing some research i found that booking a transfer from hotel will be more expensive than outside company. Shall I just get a taxi from outside of airport or pre-book a taxi ? I will really appreciate any feedback/ suggestions.

Thanks.

3 replies to this topic
Bali, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Ubud, Pemuteran, Yogyakarta
Level Contributor
10,756 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From DPS Airport To Puri Sebatu Resort

3 am in the middle of the night is not a time you want any taxi to be wandering around in the pitch dark trying to find a hotel in Tegalllalang. Many places around Ubud are very hard to find and some are on private hidden and even unimproved roads.

Even if it's 10 or 20 dollars or so more expensive I would ask your hotel to do the pick up. It's very worth it for the convenience and knowing someone will be there for you at 3 am. .. Bring their phone number with you too!

Adelaide, South...
Level Contributor
789 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From DPS Airport To Puri Sebatu Resort

You could try messaging Made Lela at madeleelaa@gmail.com. He charges a good rate and quite likes doing pick ups in the middle of the night and he is based in Ubud. If he agrees, you can certainly rely on him to be there waiting for you.

Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
7,957 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From DPS Airport To Puri Sebatu Resort

Hi Tahmina,

How much is the resort charging you for a pick up? If it is not way over the top, you should go with the hotel pick up.

Puri Sebatu is in the middle of nowhere and closer to Kintamani than Ubud. It is very remote. It will take you aprox 1½ hr to 2 hrs in the dark to get there with a driver that knows where he is going.

Reply to: From DPS Airport To Puri Sebatu Resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tegalalang