We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

room 406 Best western twin island has anyone stayed there

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
georgia
Level Contributor
5 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
room 406 Best western twin island has anyone stayed there

Going to gatlinburg in Jan has anyone stayed in room 406 best western twin island we have never stayed at this motel and want to know about room 406

Paris, Tn
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
2,676 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: room 406 Best western twin island has anyone stayed there

What is so important about room 406? Why so much interest in that particular motel room?

Ray

georgia
Level Contributor
5 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: room 406 Best western twin island has anyone stayed there

I just like to know where Im staying if you have read my post I have it booked in jan thats all and like to know if its a good room

Paris, Tn
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
2,676 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: room 406 Best western twin island has anyone stayed there

I've never stayed there, or for that matter any motel in Gat/burg. All my motel rooms have been in Pigeon Forge. I don't recall ever reading any negative reports on that perticular motel.

Ray

Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,431 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: room 406 Best western twin island has anyone stayed there

Here is a link to the reviews about that hotel. You can find reviews about other hotels under the link on the left side of the page. I doubt somebody reviewed a specific room, but you will probably be able to get a general idea about the hotel:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60842-d73972-R…

georgia
Level Contributor
5 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: room 406 Best western twin island has anyone stayed there

thanks I have already seen that and yes there is reviews on that page of certain rooms under room tips but thanks;)

Tidewater Va.
Level Contributor
51 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: room 406 Best western twin island has anyone stayed there

I have stayed theere many times. I could not find my TI map so unsure where room is located but have allways enjoyed the place. It is a good walking distance from the strip, very quiet for being in town. The river level is up and down depending on rain. There is a walkway by the creek mostly aroung the property. I had a room with a fireplace and it was a nice touch to take the chill off. I have found the price within my travel budget and if I stay six days the 7th is free if ask. It is not one of the shiny new places but you get what you pay for. I would stay there in a flash.

georgia
Level Contributor
5 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: room 406 Best western twin island has anyone stayed there

Thanks so much for the reply we are getting a fireplace also just wondering I see good reviews and bad ones Ive stayed at lots of places but kinda want this to be nice I stayed at edgewater it was nice but the parking is terrible and midtown lodge is closeing .Ive also stayed next door at the graystone it was so so but thanks so much if you do find your map would you email it to me they have a map on there site but its so blurrie I cant see anything thanks again

8. Re: room 406 Best western twin island has anyone stayed there

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2013, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Gatlinburg