We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another question...

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ohio
Level Contributor
106 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Another question...

I know I have a lot of questions, but we are leaving on Saturday, and I have last minute things that are popping up in my head. If anyone has a favorite breakfast spot, please let me know, Thanks everyone for all your suggestions. You have been so much help!

right over your...
Level Contributor
962 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Another question...

Cades Cove

Kentucky
Level Contributor
34 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another question...

I really liked Aunt B's in Gatlinburg...their pancakes are so good. I ordered the blueberry pancakes and got 3 huge pancakes with cream, berries and syrup on them....goood eating. I had so much food I couldn't eat all of it. It's nice and quiet and the sevice is great to and there was no waiting. It was close to our hotel to.

Rossville, Ga
Level Contributor
474 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Another question...

The Mountain Lodge on East 321. This place is wonderful!!!!! You can't go wrong with anything that you get here.

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,370 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Another question...

pancake pantry. or the donut friar. grab some donuts to go and drive up to newfound gap or clingmans dome and watch the sun rise.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Another question...

Log Cabin Pancake House on Historic Nature Trail (formerly Airport Rd. Traffic light #8). Great food at reasonable prices.

Hebron, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Another question...

Applewood Farmhouse in Sevierville. The little apple fritters you get with all meals are sooooo good! :o) I also like Flapjacks in Gatlinburg.

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,730 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Another question...

The apple barn and pancake pantry are a must visiting this area is not the same without going to these places. The applebarn is good for any meal and they serve some breakfast items all day long but it's just good country cooking. If your going to be there during the week you can go to their website and join their mailing list for a buy one get one free lunch item. They serve the apple fritters and apple butter all day long. The pancake pantry is only open until 2 pm, you can get anykind of pancakes you can imagine. They don't accept credit cards so have some cash on you and if your not a real big eater you could share a meal.

Ohio
Level Contributor
63 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Another question...

Pancake Pantry gets my vote. We've never been disapointed and the coffee is great. Keep in mind though, they only accept cash but there is an ATM inside.

Richmond, Indiana
Level Contributor
179 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Another question...

Another vote here for Mountain Lodge. It doesn't look like much from the outside but is nice, clean and the prices are fair. My favorite breakfast place in Gatlinburg.

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Another question...

My favorite place is the Old Mill in Pigeon Forge. If i had to choose in Gatlinburg i would probably choose Log Cabin Pancake House. I have been wanting to go to Pancake Pantry. It gets great reviews but i have yet to try it. I have also tried Flapjacks and it was decent. I know one thing...i wish i was there now....i am starving!!