We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant for New Year's Eve

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,779 posts
438 reviews
Restaurant for New Year's Eve

We're heading down to Baltimore for a couple nights and was wondering about a place to eat for New Year's Eve. Doesn't have to be fancy, but wouldn't mind a romantic atmosphere. It's the 10th anniversary of our first date. We just want to enjoy a good meal. We're staying at Hotel Monaco and plan on spending most of the day near the Harbor.

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,779 posts
438 reviews
11. Re: Restaurant for New Year's Eve

Thanks again for all the help. We made early reservations at Salt and will head to Fells Point later in the evening. For Wednesday I think we'll stay at the hotel and try the B&O American Brasserie.

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,779 posts
438 reviews
12. Re: Restaurant for New Year's Eve

Except for the weather, everything turned out great for the two nights. I can see where Hotel Monaco is ranked #2, perfect accommodations. My tip is use the parking garage a block up on the left. We saved $20 a night. Easy walk to Inner Harbor from the hotel. Both restaurants were superb (especially Salt) and the fireworks were a lot of fun.

13. Re: Restaurant for New Year's Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Baltimore
Recent Conversations