We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant for New Year's Eve

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,768 posts
418 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant for New Year's Eve

We're heading down to Baltimore for a couple nights and was wondering about a place to eat for New Year's Eve. Doesn't have to be fancy, but wouldn't mind a romantic atmosphere. It's the 10th anniversary of our first date. We just want to enjoy a good meal. We're staying at Hotel Monaco and plan on spending most of the day near the Harbor.

Mentioned in this post
Baltimore
Baltimore
Maryland
Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,768 posts
418 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Restaurant for New Year's Eve

Thanks again for all the help. We made early reservations at Salt and will head to Fells Point later in the evening. For Wednesday I think we'll stay at the hotel and try the B&O American Brasserie.

Mentioned in this post
Fell's Point
Fell's Point
2,538 Reviews
Baltimore, MD
Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,768 posts
418 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Restaurant for New Year's Eve

Except for the weather, everything turned out great for the two nights. I can see where Hotel Monaco is ranked #2, perfect accommodations. My tip is use the parking garage a block up on the left. We saved $20 a night. Easy walk to Inner Harbor from the hotel. Both restaurants were superb (especially Salt) and the fireworks were a lot of fun.

Mentioned in this post
Inner Harbor
Inner Harbor
3,114 Reviews
Baltimore, MD
13. Re: Restaurant for New Year's Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2010, 05:15