We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo Rental in Philadelphia

New York City
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Condo Rental in Philadelphia

I am going to Philadelphia for a wedding in December and wanted to know if anyone was aware of a website that posted condos or apartments for weekend rentals?

I am aware of the VRBO's and homeaway.com's and was hoping someone was aware of a more localized website with perhaps more listings.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Philadelphia
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,580 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condo Rental in Philadelphia

I don't know of any Philly specific ones. Part time condo rentals in Philly are not as common as in some cities. Is there a particular reason you are looking for a condo as opposed to a hotel?

2. Re: Condo Rental in Philadelphia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2010, 05:18