We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carnival of the Dogs

Santa Barbara
Level Contributor
118 posts
75 reviews
Carnival of the Dogs

Does anyone know if there will be a Carnival of the Dogs in Rittenhouse Square this year? If so, when?

Thanks.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
125 reviews
1. Re: Carnival of the Dogs

I saw it last year and if I remember right it was the last weekend of September. I did a quick search online but couldn't find this years date.

Philly
1 post
1 review
2. Re: Carnival of the Dogs

it was started by commerce bank. TD bankm which took over commerce did it last year. I asked them when it was and this was the response.

" Carnival of Dogs will be held on WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2009"

Something tells me they can't find the info and/or its not happening.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
125 reviews
3. Re: Carnival of the Dogs

It would be a shame if this fun event is not continued! If I hear anything, I will post further info on the forum.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
125 reviews
4. Re: Carnival of the Dogs

I was curious about this and sent an email to TD Bank...this is the response I received:

TD Bank will be hosting the Carnival of the Dogs event in Rittenhouse Park. Event will be held on a Saturday in May - date has not yet been confirmed.

Philadelphia, PA
1 post
5. Re: Carnival of the Dogs

I also went last year, and my Husband and I had a great time... so did our Pomeranian. We planned on going again this year and bringing a friend and her dog, we were hoping to get the caricature this year since last year we couldn't due to the line being so long. I, too, emailed TD... I hope they don't give me a different date than they gave the other two people who emailed them. I would love to attend this event again, hopefully soon before it gets too cold.

6. Re: Carnival of the Dogs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2010, 07:15