We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carnival of the Dogs

Santa Barbara
Level Contributor
118 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Carnival of the Dogs

Does anyone know if there will be a Carnival of the Dogs in Rittenhouse Square this year? If so, when?

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Rittenhouse Square
Rittenhouse Square
703 Reviews
Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carnival of the Dogs

I saw it last year and if I remember right it was the last weekend of September. I did a quick search online but couldn't find this years date.

Philly
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Carnival of the Dogs

it was started by commerce bank. TD bankm which took over commerce did it last year. I asked them when it was and this was the response.

" Carnival of Dogs will be held on WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2009"

Something tells me they can't find the info and/or its not happening.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carnival of the Dogs

It would be a shame if this fun event is not continued! If I hear anything, I will post further info on the forum.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Carnival of the Dogs

I was curious about this and sent an email to TD Bank...this is the response I received:

TD Bank will be hosting the Carnival of the Dogs event in Rittenhouse Park. Event will be held on a Saturday in May - date has not yet been confirmed.

Mentioned in this post
The Rittenhouse Hotel
The Rittenhouse Hotel
852 Reviews
Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia, PA
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Carnival of the Dogs

I also went last year, and my Husband and I had a great time... so did our Pomeranian. We planned on going again this year and bringing a friend and her dog, we were hoping to get the caricature this year since last year we couldn't due to the line being so long. I, too, emailed TD... I hope they don't give me a different date than they gave the other two people who emailed them. I would love to attend this event again, hopefully soon before it gets too cold.

6. Re: Carnival of the Dogs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2010, 07:15